Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't wait to pick up my new black on black 2016 Rebel tomorrow!!! I am wondering what the best mud flaps are for it? I'd rather not drill holes in my new truck and I will be installing running boards as soon as I figure out which set to buy. Thanks for any advice you can give me!

·
Registered
451 Posts
I really like my MOPAR splash guards. They're molded perfectly to the stock flares and match the plastic on the rest of the truck.

·
Registered
451 Posts
They use existing, with the option to add more. I just used the existing and they worked perfectly.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Welcome to the show pal. Pics as soon as it delivers.

·
Registered
555 Posts
those flaps are nice and even better that they didn't add any special colors too it, instead just keep it black with a grey-ish line around.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They look great !! I'll be at the dealer today and I'll order some if they don't already have them in stock. Thanks for the pic's !!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Do you happen to have a part # for those?
I don't remember who shared these on the forum, but they are from Proven Design Products. You can find them online via google search. I emailed them and they sent me this proof before making them. They work GREAT so far! I wish I placed an order for a pair for the front as well. The dealer installed their own dealership mud flaps on my truck... I took them off and used those mud flaps as a template to pre-drill the new mud flaps. The screws utilize the factory drilled holes in the fender flares so there is NO DRILLING into the new truck.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts