Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in California. The local dealer didn't have the exact Rebel I wanted so they are trading with a dealership in Nevada. All of the Rebels they have on the lot are priced at $42K but they don't have the ram box and a sunroof and I really want those. Instead they have the trailer package and the nav systems (the ones on the lot). The MSRP on all the Rebels on the lot are $52K.

The price on the transfered truck is $46K and it has the ram box and the sunroof. It doesn't have the nav system which is fine with me. The window sticker was $54K. So it's $8K off of the MSRP instead of $10K. I figure I'm paying some shipping costs, transfer fees and maybe some profit for the Nevada dealer. That all seems reasonable to me but I wanted to double check.

Is $46K for the truck described above a good deal?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Sounds good to me. Mine was stickered at 54k, incentives brought it down to 45k.

Reactions: Brenta42

·
Registered
5 Posts
$8K off is pretty decent if you're having them ship it from out of state. It's better to spend $2k extra if it's the difference between LOVING IT and liking it. I know there's deals to be had and I've heard President's Day is generally a pretty good time of year. I've seen even better deals out there than mine, but this was my deal on a 2017 that I purchased December 30th; taking advantage of end of year discounts. I bought one off the lot, but it was at a huge dealership that had about 30 Rebels in stock. So there were plenty to choose from.

MSRP: $52,015
Dealer Discounts: $6,847 off
Pre-rebate Price $45,168 (Amount that you pay taxes on)
Rebates: Additional $4,250 off * I did not receive Military or returning customer/lease rebates
Final Price $40,918 *Includes $1195 Destination Charge, Does not include tax, tags, and processing fee

·
Registered
97 Posts
Not my money mind you but seems OK on a current model. I heard an Ram ad this morning and they are advertising "truck Month" so perhaps there are some additional incentives available.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I was just wondering. I'll be heading to the dealer but if intake there financing I can get it for 41.5k that's 4x4 8.4 uconnect and trailer assist. 2017 rebel in blue streak.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Keep in mind, you can still negotiate with the finance manager. Always ask them for a lower rate, and if you can bring in a rate quote from somewhere else the odds are pretty good you'll get your price, and the terms you want. 'Their rate' is typically higher, which can end up being $1000 or more over the term.

·
Registered
5 Posts
MSRP on my 2017 was 54k. With incentives plus employee pricing (a family member retired from New Process Gear), i walked away with my Blue Streak for just under 40k.

$41,500 is a great deal.

·
Registered
36 Posts
43k, so after searching w/in 100-200miles I finally pulled the trigger. Not exactly what I hoping to pay but I'm still very satisfied knowing I'm getting a rebel for this price. I had them add the blue streak 2 tone, keyless go and luxury package. I would get an add. 500off if I finance thru them. I put my deposit and should expect truck with 6-8 weeks. Very excired. Fyi. I looked at a ford crew 5.0 4x4 xlt fx4 sport package w/ center console and it was still more than a Rebel.

·
Registered
8 Posts
2018 right before the end of year

So here is my buy -
2018 Black with black package, hemi, luxury, leather, rambox, spray in, trailer brake control, and Nav, no roof or alpine, and no rear defroster - 57350 sticker - 9250 in rebates, off of a 53415 price tag. so about 13K off of sticker - Rebates are tricky as they come off after the tax is calculated. in NY the doc fee is capped at 75.00.
49013 with tax all in, 8.875 tax rate (ouch)

i think i did ok for an 18..

·
Registered
14 Posts
My 2018

$57,196.00 for a 2018 Black Rebel with; hemi, luxury, leather, rambox, spray in, trailer brake control, and Nav, no roof or alpine, and no rear defroster. Out the door price is 52,388.78 with everything.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks for the price!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts