Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pablo here, new member to the forum!
i have a 2017 rebel with about 32k miles on it. still a lot of life left on the tires but man its killing me these arent a little bigger! i got a new set of pro comp wheels coming 17x9 -6mm im going to install them next week with the original toyos 285s ..im wondering if anyone has any updates on leveling kits for the air suspension rams since i want to run a bigger tire. looking at the 315/70r17 coopers.i see people running leveling spacers and leveling links to level their rebels but havnt found any updated discussions or videos on how its been holding up. especially the upper control arms/ball joints.
any advise or information?
-pablo

·
Registered
1 Posts
The prior generation Ram Rebel 1500 made air suspension standard, while the 2019 model will have it as an option. You can now choose between the standard coil suspension and the air suspension.

Ram says the four-corner air suspension system itself has been improved with a new load-leveling feature. The pickup can automatically detect when there is a payload in the bed, or a load on the suspension from a trailer. After it senses a load causing the pickup to sag, the system increases gas pressure to bring the pickup back up to level.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts