Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Day,

I currently own a '17 Rebel with roughly 2500 miles on it; haven't had a single complaint, happy as a bear. However, I have read a handful of article written by Rebel owners complaining about failing suspensions and suspension frozen/getting stuck in cold climates. I live in San Diego, CA so cold weather is the least of my concerns. But I am planning on rotating back to the East Coast in the not-so-distant future and was wondering if I can gain some first-hand insights from owners on the East Coast that have endured those colder months of the year (sub zero to low 30's); such as how the air suspension performed in cold weather as well as any suspension-related issues from sitting in the cold for extended periods of time. Thank you for your time.

·
Registered
451 Posts
You would need serious cold temps for days to have any issues. Most vehicles can experience problems at those low temps. In central Canada we can get -30 for weeks and I haven't had a single problem with my suspension.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's good to hear! Do you do a lot of off roading Vader? Do you mind if I ask how many miles you currently have on your Rebel? Thanks.

·
Registered
451 Posts
That's good to hear! Do you do a lot of off roading Vader? Do you mind if I ask how many miles you currently have on your Rebel? Thanks.
I've taken'er off road a few times, with great fun and no issues. I'm around 13,500 miles and other than the axel recall and some lipstick issues, very pleased with my Rebel.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts