Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought it'd be nice to have a thread dedicated to aftermarket wheels that have been installed on our Rebels. Figured it might help those of us considering some, if they were all in one place.

Please include:

Wheel Brand
Diameter and Width
Offset (or spacer used)
Tire Brand
Tire Size
Truck Modifications
Rubbing, ride quality, etc.
Pics from a few different angles!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Can you get better than what comes with the Rebel? Toyos are top of the line and the 17"s that come with it retail at ~$620

·
Registered
52 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
I went with Black Rhino Sierras. I wanted a gloss black wheel, not flat or matte. 17x9 0ET. Kept the stock toyos for now, but will bump up a size to the 305/70/17 when the 285s wear out. Ill have to dig up some pics.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Giving this a bump because lots of peeps are starting to post info on their new wheels. I'd be nice to have all this stuff in one place so those of us that are having a hard time deciding can see it all in one place.

·
Registered
61 Posts
17x9 ET0 Black Rhino Sierra, stock Toyos....for now

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Fuel Sledge/BFG KO2

Fuel Sledge 20x9 +1 Offset
BFG KO2 35x12.5
Dealer ASM lift

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Any vibrations with ko2? I put on 315/70/17 and can't get them to balance? Wanted to see if these tires have issues.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Mine were just fine. In fact I lost a weight chunk, found it on my driveway one day, and they were still fine. Had them all re balanced of course but I love these tires. Aggressive look but quiet on the highway. You running stock rims or aftermarket? Maybe the rims are the source of the vibration.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm running aftermarket rims but weird thing is the aftermarket Rims ran fine on stock toyota. But this is 2nd set of ko2 they have put on and still get vibrations

·
Registered
52 Posts
Can you get better than what comes with the Rebel? Toyos are top of the line and the 17"s that come with it retail at ~$620
Agreed. The Toyos are amazing tires, one of the best OEM selections I've ever seen. Aggressive AT tire yet well mannered on the street, plus they last forever, 70k miles or more. Ill probably stick with them the entire time I own the truck.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts