Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have no idea how ventilated seats work, but I'm wondering if it is an option that you can add after the fact. My Rebel has heated seats, mirrors and steering wheel. Is the fan already in the seat? Is it just a plug in/ add on that will activate onto the Uconnect?

·
Read Only
108 Posts
I'm sure it's possible cause it's not really AC but just a fan that blows air through the seats. I'm guessing just order the parts, get them installed and have the dealer tell the truck they're there or something.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I don't think it's possible without swapping out the Rebel seats for Laramie seats, but I'm just guessing. That's probably the route I'm going to take because I want leather seating as well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I don't think it's possible without swapping out the Rebel seats for Laramie seats, but I'm just guessing. That's probably the route I'm going to take because I want leather seating as well.
Correct! Dealership advised me that ventilated seating is not possible with the Rebel seating unless you get leather (Katzskin). I had the ventilated seating in my 2014 Sport with leather seating, however I found I only used it when it automatically came on but usually never ever pushed the button to turn it on. My @ss is not that hot so it is not worth the cost to upgrade seats for me. :cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts