Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here goes.... I bought my new 16 REBEL a week ago Yesterday. I'm loving the truck so far. Traded in my 12 Audi S4 to get back in a Ram.
Mods so far are;
S&B CAI,
Flowmaster OUTLAW Series Muffler
18% Carbon window tint on front 2 windows and windshield strip
PlastiDipped RAM Emblem in grill
PlastiDipped wheels.
Thought I would share a few pics..
Bill

·
Registered
680 Posts
Congrats on the new Rebel and the tint looks great though if you didn't say anything I thought it would be more than a 18% tint.
Any more future mod plans?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Your rims are a HUGE improvement, and your pictures convinced me to get mine powder coated black! I've seen too many plastiDipped rims peel over time.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Looks great. I my self had a few Audi S4's. Had a B5 twin turbo and a B7 V8. They were fun but always need a pick up.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Very nice change from that Audi although i'm also a big audi fan.

By the way have you seen the new A4? Those things look impressive. Down the road i'm thinking i might get a B9 RS4.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I just leased my wife 2016 S5 with the black optic package. I leased it for two years due to the fact that the B9 should be out in a few months. by the time my lease is up all of the issue and bugs will be worked out of the B9. I will then re-up on another B9-S5. They are taking the supercharger out of it and installing a turbo. but yes the B9 looks great.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Congrats! That Rebel is Bad---!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I liked my OE wheels until I saw this. Those look so much better.

I assume you took the wheels off but did you remove the tires? Sprayed the lugs too?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I liked my OE wheels until I saw this. Those look so much better.

I assume you took the wheels off but did you remove the tires? Sprayed the lugs too?
I didn't remove the tires from the rims, just peeled the plastidip off the tires after I was done. And after i put the wheels back on I did a few coats to cover up the chrome lugnuts.
Bill

1 - 10 of 10 Posts