Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
5thGenRam is reporting that a limited amount of 2019 Rebels are headed to dealers across north america. Current production has swung to supply e-Torque powered Rebels at the moment, but some early delivery Rebels were standard 5.7Hemi models.

I for one can't wait to see the new Panoramic sunroof and try the new to Rebel e-Locker rear diff. in off road situations.

Has anyone been thinking of trading up or holding off on that 2018?

Reports also say for those not wanting a 5th Gen 2019, Ram will be offering 2019 "Classic Rams" in 4th Gen body formats with updated Uconnect/nav functionality.

My 2019 Rebel moves onto the plant floor this week, hopefully sooner than later I can post first hand impressions of the new generation of Rebels!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Funny you posted this...my local CDJR store has a red '19 Reb inbound and I asked a rep about its ETA just today. He wasn't sure, but I want to drive it upon arrival. I doubt anything in it will make me want to trade in my '16 Reb, especially since I've starting modding it, but I love a nice red topcoat.

I will say this: a pano sunroof in a new model would concern me, especially coming from FCA. I know in the Cayennes, early panos were problematic, to say the least. I hope it works well for you! I'll be anxious to read your driving impressions.

TXCOMT

1 - 3 of 3 Posts