Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm very close to pulling the trigger on a gently used Ram Rebel (35k miles or so at the most). I know I want a Rebel but I can't decide whether to get a 2017/2018 or a 2019/2020.

It's a really hard choice for me. I can't even decide which one of the two I like better in terms of looks. Both are awesome looking and I know both are very capable trucks in all aspects.

Is the newest model worth the 4-7k extra I'll have to pay for it or should I just keep that money in my pocket and go for the previous generation?

I'm also wondering whether the double cab is reasonably sized or way too small. I have two kids who will be in boosters (not baby seats) and an 11y old. A double cab brings the newest gen Rebel closer to the 4th gen in terms of price.

Choices, Choices.

Thoughts welcome!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nice looking truck. Good choice on the used, always money better spent if you can live without the necessity of having one brand new. My 2017 still looks in phenomenal shape and people think its brand new, I got it just over 3 years ago with 12k miles for $36k after taxes and fees.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts