Ram Rebel Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anybody had this done by a dealer in NY? I can’t find any that even admit to being able to change values. Additionally, can you still cycle through all 4 ride heights (albeit taller) normally after it’s done? Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am running KO2's 35" on 20x10 Fuel Mavericks with -24 offset. I have lift links in place but still had rubbing on the inner trim so I zapped it back tonight and no rubbing at all now. Just installed today, so take it for what its worth at this point.
Where did you get your fender flares? These are almost exactly what I've been looking for.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thank you all who provided information on this topic! I totally needed this when I brought my Rebel into the dealership after putting slightly bigger tires on.

I thought I'd share my experience with this topic, FWIW.

My brother-in-law works for Michelin, so we get a pretty great family discount. I ordered a set of 5 BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 LT315/70R17 and a spare matching wheel to make for a full-size spare for camping and off-road stuff (and the price was just too good not to get a 5th tire).

I had Pep Boys put the tires on. I took the Rebel to the dealership and they were able to reprogram the air suspension and add 2" to the various modes. I shared the information from this thread on the programming steps. Was pretty painless, once they understood what I was asking. The service guy did warn me that keeping the bags extra inflated might increase the risk of tearing sooner than usual. I might have them do an actual lift at some point, since he said those things are $2,500 a piece. Yikes.

I'll post photos as soon as I get the truck back later.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts