Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I installed a set of 315/70/17 Bfgoodrich AT k02's on my 100% stock truck. They are very close in the front to the upper control arm but there is no rub. I had bought 1.5" spacers but in the end I don't feel they're needed. It was snowing today so not very good pics at the moment.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That was offroad mode

Reactions: A5 HEMI

·
Registered
106 Posts
Is there much rubbing when you're driving around in "normal" mode? Such as when your turned full crank and going over speed bumps and such.

Any pics of it in normal mode?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There is zero rubbing in normal mode at all. It will rub a bit in entry exit on full lock only. I'll get more pick today. I find it rides better with the bigger tires as well and no added noise.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Can you expand on this please? Curious, because I'm considering switching out the LT Toyos for the K02s. You get the D rated ones?
It goes over small bumps and cracks much smoother. Less noise over bumps as well. They are E rating (10 ply). I thought they would be a bit noisier on the highway being much wider but not at all.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I got an itch to install my spacers I had. 1.5". Without spacers it never rubs unless in entry mode. With the spacers it rubs in every mode. I ended up cutting the inner fenders but it would still rub in reverse and going over bumps with the wheel turned. Looked really good but not practical. I ended up removing them. Pics to come.

·
Registered
176 Posts
The LOOK with spacers is awesome! I'm thinking 1" spacers, with a little shorter tires to get rid of the rubbing.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
With stock tires I don't think it would rub at all. The company I bought the spacers from only sold 1.5" for the Ram unfortunetly

·
Registered
85 Posts
With stock tires I don't think it would rub at all. The company I bought the spacers from only sold 1.5" for the Ram unfortunetly
What company made the spacers if you don't mind me asking? I ran Spidertrax spacers on my JK with 35's. Well made product
Thanks
Todd

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What company made the spacers if you don't mind me asking? I ran Spidertrax spacers on my JK with 35's. Well made product
Thanks
Todd
I got them from a supplier in Canada, Direct Auto Import. Very nicely made but I don't think I'll be putting them back on with these tires.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts