Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I live in Indiana and work in North Dakota. I leave my current ride at the airport. Im looking to trade my 2014 tundra for a rebel 12. I have three dealers that i have started talking to. However only one has been willing to talk on the phone about pricing. The other two were closed today but in the morning im sure they will be more open to the idea once i tell them I have already started with one dealer with negotiations. Anyway i was wondering what some have paid for otd pricing. BTW that screen is awesome.

There also seems to be a lot of people hearing that they are not going to make the 12 again. I find that hard to believe but maybe so. The one dealer im have been talking to is getting some delivered in the next day or two.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Man these forums for the rebel don't have a lot of traffic. Forum traffic has really sank since social media took off. Im on a couple mustang forums and while those still have daily traffic and responses they are much slower as well. When I first purchased my stang in 07. You could post a question and that day have 7 answers.

Anyway thought Id let you know I have purchased rebel. Mine has the level 2 equipment, 12 inch screen engine block heater. It does not have the e-torque as I didnt feel confident in having that on the truck. Not to mention a replacement would be expensive when compared to a alternator. I also did not get the air ride as most Northerners know the air ride is very problematic. Im trading my 2014 tundra in which is paid off so that helps tremendously. Ill be looking at about a 10k load by the time its all said and done. Which is great.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts