Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
I've read that the 12 inch display is only available in the Laramie and Limited models. But I agree it would be pretty sweet.

I'll wait until at least 2020 before trading in my 2017 Rebel. They should have refined it a bit by then. I won't buy a first-year redesign, especially one with this many new goodies.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm really digging the new Rebel design. I just purchase the 2017 in November and got a sick deal. Perhaps, I'll trade up in 2020 after they get the bugs out.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Why didn't I get this ... hate the air ride
Haha, it sure would make putting a lift on these a lot easier! I just found out that BDS updated their lift kit 1623H to "officially" support the air ride lift in the Rebels. Chux Trux around here wouldn't install them before because they had issues installing them at first on customers vehicles and didn't want the liability.

I've read that the 12 inch display is only available in the Laramie and Limited models. But I agree it would be pretty sweet.

I'll wait until at least 2020 before trading in my 2017 Rebel. They should have refined it a bit by then. I won't buy a first-year redesign, especially one with this many new goodies.
I've also read and watched that as well with regards to the new 12" UConnect being an option on the Laramie and Laramie Longhorn trims, and standard in the Limited one. Takes some of the sting out of not waiting to buy the 2019's when I bought my 2017 Rebel this past July. Oh well, always something newer and better on the horizon. Good point on waiting for the next year on a model refresh. 2020 seems like a good time to trade in a "3 year old" model year truck. ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Tail Lights

I own a 2017 Blue/Black Ram Rebel and want to do something about the tail lights. I was going to replace them with Spyder Black Smoke ones until I found out they are NOT street legal. I can not find a black bezel frame for them (only chrome) and don't want the metal cage look. I saw a new black 2019 Rebel at the dealership yesterday and loved what Ram has done to the tail lights (I guess I wasn't the only one who hated the plain jane look of the 2017). Does any one know if the 2019 tail lights will fit/work on a 2017?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just got my 19 on last Tuesday. I'm loving it so far. There is a slight pop when I make turns. Never does it twice in a row turning in the same direction. Has been on some super mild dirt roads with washboards and super novice articulation. (packed sand ruts) I ran it a bit harder this time through and noticed the popping a bit more. Has any body else experienced a pop?

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
I own a 2017 Blue/Black Ram Rebel and want to do something about the tail lights. I was going to replace them with Spyder Black Smoke ones until I found out they are NOT street legal. I can not find a black bezel frame for them (only chrome) and don't want the metal cage look. I saw a new black 2019 Rebel at the dealership yesterday and loved what Ram has done to the tail lights (I guess I wasn't the only one who hated the plain jane look of the 2017). Does any one know if the 2019 tail lights will fit/work on a 2017?
I seriously doubt they'll fit. Even if they physically fit, you'll probably have issues with connecting them up. Just curious, but what's wrong with the stock tail lights? I really like the ones on my 2017 Rebel. My daughter bought a 2019 Rebel, and I honestly like mine better than hers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts