Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
I have mixed feelings about it. It's hard to tell from the pictures and shadows but I think it will looks pretty good. The headlights have an aggressive look to them. The tailgate looks pretty unique but the tail lights look borrowed from another truck...

·
Registered
680 Posts
Not sure how I feel about those smaller headlights, they do look aggressive but they look so tiny in comparison to the rest of the face.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have mixed feelings about it. It's hard to tell from the pictures and shadows but I think it will looks pretty good. The headlights have an aggressive look to them. The tailgate looks pretty unique but the tail lights look borrowed from another truck...
The taillights for some reason I feel resemble the F150 just without the kink in the middle of the light bar... ? I could be completely off but just my opinion lol

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
The taillights for some reason I feel resemble the F150 just without the kink in the middle of the light bar... ? I could be completely off but just my opinion lol
That's what I was thinking as well. I am excited to see better pictures of the redesign when it comes out though. It will probably look good I'm curious what it will look like as it looks like they are going to a more aggressive look just like Ford did with their new Raptor.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The grill definitely looks quite different with that single "spoke" with the emblem right down the middle. But because the headlights look more rounded, I think it may look less aggressive... kinda worried to be honest.

·
Registered
680 Posts
The grille isn't bad, but the horizontal bar along with the small headlights gives it a sleek look instead of an aggressive one. Hopefully, that's not the new design direction of Ram vehicles.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Not a look that will be easy for me to get used to but hopefully what we see here isn't final. The lines are too angular for a RAM Truck instead they need to be a bit more boxy.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm definitely hoping what we see here isn't what it'll look like.. The bottom of that bumper for some reason reminds me of the new Jeep GCs. I do however like the side "bulge" (couldn't think of a better word) for a bit of shape and definition. Carries all the way back.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Being a rendering from AllPar, a reputable source, at least we know its coming from somewhere that actually understands RAM. Renderings overall... I hope that's the worst it gets.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts