Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to level my 2019 Rebel with Motofabs 2.5" level kit and UCA's from Rough Country that can accept up to a 6" lift angle.

Some have said you can level without new upper control arms, but after reading about ball joints popping during tame off roading... I thought, why risk it, I'm already pulling everything out may as well swap the uppers while I'm at it.

Pics and install notes to follow!

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Level done. Installed it solo last weekend and was in hog heaven! Install was self explanatory and didn't run into any problems, wasn't expecting any since leveling coil strut suspension is common place now and there's a ton of info and advice to be had.

If anyone has detailed questions on leveling a 2019 Rebel, I'd be happy to help, part numbers and whatever.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello there. I just purchased a 2021 Rebel. I want to level it what do you recommend for inches I guess. I have never leveled or lifted anything. I just want something that will not void my warranty. Any suggestion would be great. Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello there. I just purchased a 2021 Rebel. I want to level it what do you recommend for inches I guess. I have never leveled or lifted anything. I just want something that will not void my warranty. Any suggestion would be great. Thanks
congrats on the new Rebel. !! I wondering the same thing. I’m looking at a motofab leveling kit. Raises the front 3ins and the rear 2in. But I’m on here to find out if upper control arms need to be replaced as well.

·
Registered
3 Posts
That's what I was wondering. Would 3 in the front and 2 in the back be okay and not sit it too high? Also I'm going to have the RAM dealership do it before I take truck I wonder if they use the kit that everyone recommends. Thanks BTW I can't wait to get it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
for me thats the pretty lift height for the Rebel. The kit gives it those few extra in of lift it was missing with out sacrificing ride quality. If you go on americantruck.com. There’s pictures of a white Rebel with the lift installed. Looks great. I will be ordering that kit with the rough country upper control arms

1 - 6 of 6 Posts