Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a "REBEL" last month... It's a beautiful truck. here are the mods I've done so far.
stubby antenna / touch screen protector / interior LED bulbs / Dee Zee heavyweight mat / Bull Ring tie down / Mopar stem caps / Auxbeam 22" light bar / Front window tint / EGR matte window visors / EGR matte bug shield / Carven Black exhaust tips.

"DEALER STILL OWES SIDE STEPS" It's a workout climbing into that beast... :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Nice truck, congrats. I just got my 2018 2 weeks ago, I have the EGR Matte Black visors but have not purchsed matching bug guard. How to you like yours? Does it fit well? Is it sturdy on ends?
Which screen protector? Do you like it? Thanks

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice truck, congrats. I just got my 2018 2 weeks ago, I have the EGR Matte Black visors but have not purchsed matching bug guard. How to you like yours? Does it fit well? Is it sturdy on ends?
Which screen protector? Do you like it? Thanks

Welcome to the forum!
Congrats on your purchase also. The bug guard fits perfect, it has screws at the end piece which makes it sturdy.
Here is the screen protector...Uconnect Touch Screen Car Display Navigation Screen Protector, RUIYA HD Clear TEMPERED GLASS Car In-Dash Screen Protective Film

·
Registered
94 Posts
Congrats to both of you on your new trucks! Glad to see that you're making them your own already. I've done a couple mods myself to my 2017. Seat covers, side steps, tailgate assist, bed extender, and tonneau cover. I plan to add the Carven Progressive axle back exhaust and tips after winter. I really love my Rebel, and it looks like you guys feel the same about your trucks. I'm a little jealous of you guys with the 2018's and having apple car play/android auto capability. But other than that they're the same trucks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts