Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you guys seen that you can get a 2017 Rebel with all black interior and in Mojave Sand? Looks like they are trying to appeal to more buyers.

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Not a fan of the all black interior but I love the Mohave Sand/Black color combo. If I was back in the market, that's what I would get. I was curious when they would start offering the Rebel in more color options.

·
Registered
436 Posts
The Mojave Sand is a nice colour, but I really like the all black interior. A lot more simple and dark is what I personally prefer so that's a good thing to hear.

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Yeah, I think it's pretty cool they are offering a different interior. You aren't the only one that doesn't like the inside.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I purchased my Rebel off the lot so it is what it is. I like the black interior and everyone that has seen the truck comments favorably on the interior. It is a good look but I do find the interior a bit dark, a sunroof would be nice and would provide enough light for my use, truck not equipped with one though. More choices on interior colors is a good step in my mind, have to check it out in person.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Ran out of edit time - I purchased a Jeep GC two years ago and had a difficult time finding an in stock car with an interior color other than black. When I asked they said that black was the popular color and they were not making many with tan interiors. Finally found a dealer with a GC coming in the next week with a tan interior, like it in the Jeep but not sure how it would look in the Rebel, my Rebel is red and the black carries the red and black color scheme into the interior. Enjoy the look a lot. The tan interior would look nice on a truck other than one with a red exterior though.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ran out of edit time - I purchased a Jeep GC two years ago and had a difficult time finding an in stock car with an interior color other than black. When I asked they said that black was the popular color and they were not making many with tan interiors. Finally found a dealer with a GC coming in the next week with a tan interior, like it in the Jeep but not sure how it would look in the Rebel, my Rebel is red and the black carries the red and black color scheme into the interior. Enjoy the look a lot. The tan interior would look nice on a truck other than one with a red exterior though.
I like the black and red interior. But I know that some people don't. I haven't seen the new all black interior on the rebel in person but if it is anything like the Big Horn grey interior it can get a little boring. I think the red accents go a long way to making the interior nicer.

I would like to see all the red accents say but the seats not my red. (Although I like that they are) They you can a Rebel specific interior but with the crazy red everywhere. I suppose it the start making different interior colors the can expand the exterior color choices and that would be cool.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts