Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
I haven't heard of any new colors for 2017 on the Rebel...unfortunately. I think it would look sweet in blue or ignite orange.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Blue would look awsome
They have all these special colors for the Challengers and Chargers come on FCA how about some for the Rebel

·
Registered
462 Posts
Haven't noticed anything new. With how much of these RAM has been moving and how easy it is to build these, I did expect to see something. Maybe with that lack of colors we'll see an increase in people wrapping them?

·
Registered
436 Posts
I don't doubt that at all, especially because wrapping is the most common thing now and it's much cheaper than a full out paint job and you have an endless amount of colours to choose from

·
Registered
10 Posts
They need to offer another Red option, and it would be great to see the two-tone interior to be able to be matched to whatever exterior color you choose :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Blue rebel

i haven't heard of any new colors for 2017 on the rebel...unfortunately. I think it would look sweet in blue or ignite orange.
ram rebel comes in blue.... Thats what im looking for! I now have ram 1500 reg cab in blue (smurf blue) looks hot!! Hard to find!

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
ram rebel comes in blue.... Thats what im looking for! I now have ram 1500 reg cab in blue (smurf blue) looks hot!! Hard to find!
Blue would look sick! But I haven't seen a blue one. I've seen edited pictures of blue rebels thought. I think someone did that on here and I was sold!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts