Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally after what seemed like forever (but was only really about 5-6 weeks).....the box showed up today...so step 2 is obviously take it all out, lay it on the counter and stare at it ;) (and think...sheesh....that's more parts than I thought it would need ;) )

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I ordered it through Evolution Performance just outside of Philly in PA
https://www.facebook.com/teamevo/?pnref=lhc

The complete kit comes with Diablo tuner with tunes for it.

I kicked around the idea of using a shop and getting a custom tune, but multiple source clearly said "if you aren't changing anything else on the truck you don't really need a custom tune and the ones from Procharger deliver with the diablo tuner work great"....so I decided to go with that

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Please post up videos when the installation is complete!

·
Registered
436 Posts
YES ! I've been waiting to see someone do this ! Especially after seeing Midwest Streetcars install one on their shop truck Wanda, I've wanted to see someone install one in the Rebel. Which kit is this ?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quick update....using rudimentary performance figures of 0-60 happy to say the truck now runs a best of 4.98 seconds to 60...thanks to a now working belt tensioner on the procharger! (Procharger sent me a new one in the mail to replace the one that was not quite working). Not too bad for a bolt on modification using canned tunes!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts