Ram Rebel Forum banner

Air Suspension Issue - lower on Drivers side

7K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  RumRebel 
#1 ·
Hey guys,
Recently have a new Rebel. About a month or so ago i noticed that the left side of the truck sits lower than the right side. I tried various tests at all suspension levels (entry/exit, aero, normal, off road) and all produced same results. About 2 inches lower on driver side.

I took it to dealership and they did not initially believe me until they started testing and measuring themselves. They finally confirmed there is a issue and that it should not be doing that. They had no idea what is causing or how to fix and said they had to reach out to Chrysler Engineering.
Note: they did try an air suspension rest, but that did not work

They recently got back to me and stated it is starting to be a more reported issue, however still no fix. I have to take it back to them this week as they want to take more precise measurements.

Anyone else experiencing this? Any fixes that you are aware of?

#2 ·
"Service Air Suspension System" is a message that I just received today. I live in Las Vegas and temp has dropped mid to upper 50's. Most places I read say cold weather has something to do with this. Not that 50's is cold by any means...
With that being said, I checked the fuse and that seems fine so I guess my next thing will be to take it to dealership and see what they say.

#3 ·
*Update on Service Air Suspension System* Took truck in to dealership and they had truck over night. They inspected and found left front ride height sensor bracket hanging and re-seated/torqued down left sensor bracket. So far so good.

I also have an issue with the left side of truck being lower than the right. I have raised and lowered but notice about an inch difference between sides. I have yet to have dealership take a look at that but will take in soon and see what they say.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.