You're Stuck with That Interior... - Ram Rebel Forum
 12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 46 Old 02-03-2015, 12:23 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
You're Stuck with That Interior...

Don't like the tread pattern, too bad. Don't like black and red, too bad...

Quote:
Five paint colors are offered—including monotone treatments, you might be pleased to learn if you find the truck in these photos to be on the tacky side. The standard—and only—Rebel interior setup is black with red and gray highlights. And lots of Rebel and Ram logos. The seats are decorated with prominent depictions of the tread on the truck’s Toyo tires; it sounds dubious, but the seats are arguably the coolest of the many custom touches on the Rebel.
post #2 of 46 Old 02-03-2015, 05:19 PM

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
That has me thinking they should have also went with some variation with the interior to better cater to the type of person that would be buying these. Who knows, maybe they will come out with more interior options when they realize that it's what people might end up wanting.
post #3 of 46 Old 02-04-2015, 01:01 PM Thread Starter

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
I like the sporty buckets, but the tread pattern is really not squaring with me. All exterior paints better be optimized to work with a black and red interior...

post #4 of 46 Old 03-06-2015, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shewpan View Post
I like the sporty buckets, but the tread pattern is really not squaring with me. All exterior paints better be optimized to work with a black and red interior...
Fortunately for RAM, someone who really wants this truck for many of it's features might just look past what the seats look like, just have to be happy they got other things about it correct.
post #5 of 46 Old 03-10-2015, 02:06 PM

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
Its not even a tread pattern generally that is bad. I mean I could see a better version of the tread pattern that would look better, I think that they just chose the wrong tread pattern to put on there.
post #6 of 46 Old 03-10-2015, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
Its not even a tread pattern generally that is bad. I mean I could see a better version of the tread pattern that would look better, I think that they just chose the wrong tread pattern to put on there.
It helps to know why they went with this exact pattern than just suggesting something that would 'look better,' they just didn't go with any random pattern because they thought it looked good, that's not how it works.
post #7 of 46 Old 03-11-2015, 02:49 PM

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
I am really liking the seats

Use of Rebel and Ram logos as well as tread pattern from the stock Toyo Tires complements the Rebel.

post #8 of 46 Old 03-21-2015, 12:46 PM

I think the tread pattern looks like damp wrinkly laundry, but that is just my opinion
post #9 of 46 Old 03-23-2015, 05:00 PM

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
I think the tread pattern looks like damp wrinkly laundry, but that is just my opinion
LOL I hope that is something RAM thought about before going ahead with it, since now that you mentioned that, i'm not sure if i'll ever see it as a tire tread pattern ever again.

post #10 of 46 Old 03-25-2015, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMageddon View Post
LOL I hope that is something RAM thought about before going ahead with it, since now that you mentioned that, i'm not sure if i'll ever see it as a tire tread pattern ever again.
Sorry if I burst your bubble. That's just the first thing I saw with that fabric. Too bad that is the only option. I might have to get seat covers.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ram Rebel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page