Air Suspension Question - Ram Rebel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 02-19-2018, 09:39 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Garage
Air Suspension Question

I am a little confused with system on new 2018 Rebel. I had a 2013 Laramie with system and never had any issues and it worked great. So all the way down is entry exit mode, but here is where i am a little confused. My Laramie rode in second mode, which now is Aero. So do you use Aero or up one to normal or is there a specific reason for each? Thanks
post #2 of 2 Old 02-20-2018, 05:21 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Garage
On the Rebel, by default the suspension will adjust itself between normal and aero, depending on speed. If you start off in entry/exit, the suspension will automatically raise up to normal mode after reaching a certain speed. Somewhere around 25 mph. Then as you continue to accelerate, the suspension will automatically lower from normal to aero after reaching something around 65 mph. When you decelerate the suspension once again raises back up to normal height, but I'm not sure about the speed that this occurs. I've disabled aero mode because I didn't like how the truck felt when I pull out to pass someone and it starts lowering into aero mode. For entry/exit and off-road modes you have to manually change to those. I'm pretty sure all this is in the owner's manual.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ram Rebel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page