LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 07-09-2018, 06:53 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
Garage
5th Gen Rebels in transit to dealers!

5thGenRam is reporting that a limited amount of 2019 Rebels are headed to dealers across north america. Current production has swung to supply e-Torque powered Rebels at the moment, but some early delivery Rebels were standard 5.7Hemi models.

I for one can't wait to see the new Panoramic sunroof and try the new to Rebel e-Locker rear diff. in off road situations.

Has anyone been thinking of trading up or holding off on that 2018?

Reports also say for those not wanting a 5th Gen 2019, Ram will be offering 2019 "Classic Rams" in 4th Gen body formats with updated Uconnect/nav functionality.

My 2019 Rebel moves onto the plant floor this week, hopefully sooner than later I can post first hand impressions of the new generation of Rebels!

2019 Granite Rebel owner
post #2 of 3 Old 07-12-2018, 03:45 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Funny you posted this...my local CDJR store has a red '19 Reb inbound and I asked a rep about its ETA just today. He wasn't sure, but I want to drive it upon arrival. I doubt anything in it will make me want to trade in my '16 Reb, especially since I've starting modding it, but I love a nice red topcoat.

I will say this: a pano sunroof in a new model would concern me, especially coming from FCA. I know in the Cayennes, early panos were problematic, to say the least. I hope it works well for you! I'll be anxious to read your driving impressions.

TXCOMT
post #3 of 3 Old 07-19-2018, 03:47 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Update: local Ram dealer is saying mid-August for its new, second-gen Rebels.

TXCOMT

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ram Rebel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List