Ride Height at different settings - Ram Rebel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 Old 11-27-2016, 08:22 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Ride Height at different settings

Does anyone know the actual ride height at the different settings Entry, Aero, Normal and Off Road? There are some indoor parking lots I want to park in but the max height may be too low so I need the exact measurements. The manual only says how much each setting goes up and down by but not the actual ride height. thanks! In particular the cheapest indoor parking lot I want to use is 6' 4" and I want to know if I will fit in Entry mode.
post #2 of 7 Old 11-27-2016, 10:20 AM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Lower it and measure yours to be sure. Don't forget to include the "shark fin" roof antenna. I would measure mine but really don't want to be responsible if you dent your roof!
post #3 of 7 Old 11-27-2016, 05:12 PM

I measured mine, roughly, and I think you will be really close. Still need to verify yours.

post #4 of 7 Old 11-27-2016, 09:30 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverRain View Post
Does anyone know the actual ride height at the different settings Entry, Aero, Normal and Off Road? There are some indoor parking lots I want to park in but the max height may be too low so I need the exact measurements. The manual only says how much each setting goes up and down by but not the actual ride height. thanks! In particular the cheapest indoor parking lot I want to use is 6' 4" and I want to know if I will fit in Entry mode.
You'll probably want to measure yours. There are too many different variables...tire psi, angle of road your're driving/parked on, ect. I know for certain that with the Rebels, there has been a lot of Rebels with issues not sitting level side to side, let alone the correct hight.

Ram Rebel Forum Moderator
Please feel free to message me with any questions, comments and concerns.

2015Ram Rebel Gray/Black Crew Cab Short Bed 5.7 HEMI 4x4 8spd
2007 Nitro Bass Boat (my favorite ride
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
)
post #5 of 7 Old 12-19-2016, 04:08 PM Thread Starter

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
I checked, at lowest setting was 75.5" so only have 0.5" left before the garage limit.
post #6 of 7 Old 12-19-2016, 04:39 PM

Pretty close - What are you going to do, try it or not? If you try it take a friend with good eyes.
post #7 of 7 Old 12-19-2016, 06:26 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
Garage
Don't forget it can auto-level unexpectedly, causing small shifts when you drive up/down short ramps, etc. Haven't seen a parking garage yet that didn't have one of those.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ram Rebel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page