1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ram Rebel News

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 Old 11-09-2016, 04:01 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
2017 Ram Power Wagon Could Go For $53,015 Each

Fiat Chrysler Authority has published what could be the prices of the upcoming 2017 Ram Power Wagon and it has a starting MSRP of $53,015. We say “could” because a similar article from Car And Driver, titled “Power and Money: 2017 Ram Power Wagon Pricing Released”, was pulled for some unknown reason.

We’re seeing a price hike of $1,155 compared to the outgoing 2016 Ram Power Wagon. Not a bad deal if you take the new Ram Rebel looks into consideration and it’ll still have the off-road goodies that the current Power Wagon has including Bilstein shocks, five-link rear coil-spring suspension system, electronic sway bar disconnect, 33-inch Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac tires, and locking front and rear differentials.

Along with a 6.4L HEMI V8 engine and a 6-speed automatic transmission, the 2017 Ram Power Wagon will come standard with front and rear skidplates, tow hooks, Power Wagon badges, and a Warn winch. The inside will be bolstered seats with tread-patterned upholstery, similar to what’s already available in the Ram Rebel.

There’s only going to be one optional package available and it’s going to tack on an additional $4,495. The Leather and Luxury package includes heated and ventilated leather seats, heated steering wheel, dual-zone automatic climate control, nine-speaker Alpine audio system, front and rear parking sensors, backup camera, and power-folding mirrors.

For anyone who can’t wait until the 2017 Ram Power Wagon goes on sale, its equipment can be added to the base level 4×4 Ram 2500 Tradesman for $8,450.
johnj likes this.
post #2 of 5 Old 12-21-2016, 11:54 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Thanks for the update! That's an attractive package
post #3 of 5 Old 02-14-2017, 08:34 PM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Can you put a picture of a Rebel and not a Power Wagon on front page

post #4 of 5 Old 02-14-2017, 08:54 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
I saw a 2017 Power Wagon listed for $49k when looking for the Rebel. It was gone the next day.
post #5 of 5 Old 05-06-2017, 01:57 AM
KPz

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
The Power Wagon was my first choice. The MSRP for the Power Wagon and the Rebel were both $54k. So why choose the Rebel? It really just came down to my budget.

For the Power Wagon, I found there was no discount on the Lease Option and the interest rate was higher than I was able to receive on the Rebel. Because it was a 2500, Leases are higher interest because they typically come back from Lease in poor condition. Going between three separate dealers, using the same financial company (Chrysler Capital) my payments for the Power Wagon would have ranged from $650-800/mo. Once i read that the 2017 Rebel was offered in the Blue Streak Pearlcoat, I began my search and found the truck sitting on the lot at the Dodge dealer in my own backyard (4 miles from my house).

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ram Rebel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page